Families & Retirees
30 years ago things seemed easier…and simpler. Pensions were everywhere, social security seemed strong, job security was a given.Now, time of changed. It’s up to families acting CEO’s of their own future by saving and budgeting their way into financial independence and retirement. As our client’s CFOs we provide unbiased advice on the following concerns.
- How much do I need to save for retirement?
- Are my assets properly invested and allocated?
- Am I being efficient with my current cash flow?
- What happens to my plans and my family if I die?
- How do I minimize taxes in my investment
- How do I know I won’t run out of money?
- Am I protected against a market downturn?
- What is the best way to claim Social Security?
- What happens if I need long term care?
- How will my assets pass to my heirs when I die?