So… you’ve started you financial planning career and things aren’t going as well as you had hoped?
Believe me, we’ve been there.
The financial services industry is notorious for promising effective training, sales/marketing support and mentorship but few deliver on those promises. Don’t let that discourage you on what could be a great career as a financial planner. Like any small business, success as a Financial Advisor requires a combination of factors that lead to success.
We are a boutique wealth management firm seeking to hire a Financial Adviser for our Non-Profit/Government Employee Market. This role in this target market should provide the right balance of support, training and opportunity to build a great career
The ideal candidate embraces relationship building, has a strong sense of service and excellent communication and analytical skills. We believe the best and brightest in this field embrace both the analytical and ‘people’ elements that future financial advisers will need.
- 2 to 4 years experience as a Financial Advisor and/or insurance sales.
- Currently Series 7 license, Series 63 and 65 or Series 66. (may consider Series 6)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, sales, marketing or related field preferred
- Excellent communication, writing, time management and organization skills.
- Strong community involvement.
- Embrace Hard work
- Ability to listen to client needs and provide financial solutions.
- Successful completion of background check .
Fore more information including ow to apply, please click on the link below!