So… you started you financial planning career and things aren’t going as well as you had hoped?
Believe me, we’ve been there.
The financial services industry is notorious for promising effective training, sales/marketing support and mentorship but few deliver on those promises. Don’t let that discourage you on what could be a great career as a financial planner. Like any small business, success as a Financial Adviser requires a combination of factors that lead to success.
We are a boutique wealth management firm seeking to hire a Financial Adviser for our Non-Profit/Government Employee Market. This role for the right individual, should provide the right balance of support, training and opportunity to build a great career. We are looking for someone who has tremendous potential, proven they can succeed in this field, but finds themselves currently in a dissatisfied with their current broker-dealer.
If you join our firm, you will be building your own practice through your personal networks in concert with our target markets Mission Point maintains a competitive advantage in such as hospitals, schools and Federal government employees.
The ideal candidate embraces relationship building, has a strong sense of service and excellent communication and analytical skills. We believe the best and brightest in this field embrace both the analytical and ‘people’ elements that future financial advisers will need.
• 2 to 4 years experience as a Financial Advisor and/or insurance sales.
• Currently Series 7 license, Series 63 and 65 or Series 66. (may consider Series 6)
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, sales, marketing or related field preferred
• Excellent communication, writing, time management and organization skills.
• Strong community involvement.
• Embrace Hard work
• Ability to listen to client needs and provide financial solutions.
• Successful completion of background check .
Sample of Job Duties
• Cultivating existing client relationships including continuing and regular client contact and communications. Growing market share from existing relationships
• Consistent marketing and prospecting for new clients within existing Mission Point Target Markets and own personal network
• Tremendous client service, including preparing for client meetings, planning updates, portfolio changes and reviews, information gathering, portfolio returns and implementing recommendations
• Conduct Investment Research
• Comprehensive financial planning, including coordinating of asset management, estate planning and risk management.
• Meet all regulatory obligations.
An attractive compensation package awaits the successful candidate.
For information on the position and the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-504-6025.